Monday, July 28, 2008

Where have I been?

I know it's been a while since I blogged, so I am going to try to catch everyone up on the last few weeks in a shotgun blast. Our 4th of July was great - we pretty much stayed home and chilled since Everett had to work all day : ( All of my high school friends were in town for the holiday and we got together with our families at McCowin Park for dinner. It's so great to have such wonderful friends and that night reminded me how truly special each one of them is to me. Thanks, girls. I love ya all!

1 comment:

Jennifer Shurbet said...

Jess - It was soo great to see you again and visit for a little while. Your kids are super cute and I love Kirsche's new do. Hilary gave Elyse her first haircut and it looks cute too. Have you heard about Heather's son, Quincy, needing a kidney transplant? I'll send you the e-mail if you would like. --Jenn