Monday, July 28, 2008

Kirsche's Big Day



Kirsche has been asking for quite some time to have long, curly hair. I have been trying to get it to grow out, but it's at an in-between stage that is hard to deal with, so I took her to Hilary's Career Beauty College to get a perm. Hilary and crew were so patient and great with Kirsche, even when Kirsche freaked out when the solution went onto her hair. Hilary even agreed to pierce Kirsche's ears even though it isn't a service they offer anymore. It was a little traumatic when the earring got stuck twice on the second ear, but Kirsche was a trooper (after the hysterics!) Hilary may not let us in the door after that experience, but the result was fabulous! Thanks to Hilary, Ms. Bingham, Britnee and everyone else!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! SHe looks like such a big girl!!!! How cute! I miss the kiddos. They are all getting so grown up. It makes me kind of sad.

Luvs,
BeckyBoo