Sunday, February 1, 2009

No. 1 Fan, Seriously!


When Everett and I were first married, I told him that there were only 2 concerts that I would die to attend - Vince Gill and George Strait. I saw Vince in Spokane in Spring of '96, I think, but George Strait doesn't tour very close to Idaho Falls so I haven't had the opportunity to see him YET. I heard George is coming to SLC in July so I called Lisa and Becky and we made arrangements with my other sisters for a girls' weekend in Utah. Lisa, Becky and I are going to see George at the Usana Amphitheater. We got great seats even though the tickets are going fast. It's a splurge, but hey, what can I say? It's George Strait, after all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That would be awesome! I really love his "old" music and I love every song in "Pure Country". I'm sure you own the VHS :)

Anonymous said...

Woooo!!! SLC or bust! :-) I can't wait, we're going to have the best time ever!!!