Tuesday, December 23, 2008

All I Want for Christmas Is...

a Kindle! I am totally fascinated with these amazing little gizmos and if they weren't so expensive, let alone backordered until next year, I think I might have purchased a little gift for myself. I've dropped a few hints to Everett since both my birthday and our anniversary are coming up.

On another note, the other day I was picking Kirsche up from school and on the drive I was inquiring as to what she wanted Santa to bring her for Christmas. Our conversation went like this:

Mom: What do you want Santa to bring you for Christmas this year?
Kirsche: An American Girl doll.
M: Maybe an American Girl doll is a little too expensive for Santa this year.
K: Well, I really don't care what I get from Santa this year ... (at this point I'm getting ready to praise her for being more grateful of what she actually receives, but wait - here comes the curve ball) ... I don't care if I get a Molly or a Kit or a Sophie from Santa as long as it's an American Girl.

I think I've still got a long way to go on figuring out kids!

No comments: